Dec. '16'Graduates: You are invited to a JOB SEARCH BOOT CAMP
Are you a new UMD graduate (December 2016 or May 2016) who wants to submerge yourself in basic job search strategies? Then this free workshop is for you! Throughout the day you will:
- discover how to identify your skills, interests and values;
- learn how to focus your resume;
- target positions/industries/
organizations of interest to you;
- learn the ins and outs of networking;
- create a LinkedIn profile;
- uncover the secrets of effective interviewing; and
- become informed of on-campus and community resources you can utilize.
Space is limited!! Registation is required to participate, so sign-up as soon as possible at https://go.umd.edu/bootcamp
For more information, please contact Linda LeNoir at email@example.com, University Career Center & The President's Promise.