The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is seeking a Program Coordinator (PC) for our Program Implementation and Country Management (PICM) unit. This role provides important support to the Country Officers (COs) who function as backstops for EGPAF’s country programs, as well as to the Country Support Team Managers and to the Senior Directors overseeing the Country Directors. The PC provides programmatic, technical, financial and operational assistance to all levels of the PICM team. This individual serves as a key resource in helping the PICM unit to fulfill necessary programmatic, technical, and operational needs and to ultimately help it achieve the goal of supporting country programs to reach the Foundation’s mission.
Documentation, Research and Reporting
· Collating information from various sources to produce initial drafts of documents
· Assist with formatting and editing of key documents.
· Development of report schematics, tables, and charts.
· Support Country Officers in research activities as needed, including literature reviews, abstract development, and assisting with presentation development.
· Perform data queries and analysis for CO.
· Assist in new business initiatives, such as formatting and editing sections of proposals.
Meetings and Conference Facilitation
· Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference calls; participate and/or take notes.
· Research and prepare relevant materials for internal and external meetings with staff, donors, partners, etc.
· Assist with the planning and organization of international meetings or conferences.
Communication and Information Management
· Lead the unit’s efforts around utilization of the EGPAF intranet, uploading content on a regular basis.
· Maintain unit files (electronic and paper).
· Assist with travel arrangements and expense reports for Senior Directors, Country Support Team Managers, and COs as requested.
· Prepare arrangements for EGPAF staff and external parties who visit the Washington office on business related to the PICM unit.
· At least 1 – 2 years relevant experience.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Familiarity with or interest in public health, international relations, international development, or related field.
· Field experience in a developing country is preferred.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. is preferred.
· Ability to travel 10%.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong writing skills, copy editing and formatting skills
· Strong time-management capabilities.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle competing deadlines.
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
· Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
· Proactive and able to work independently when necessary.