February 22, 23, 24, 12-5 p.m.
Stamp Student Union
Hosted by the University Career Center & The President’s Promise
The annual three-day Spring Career and Internship Fair provides UMD students and alumni with an opportunity to meet face-to-face with employers to discuss internship, full-time and part-time employment opportunities. Over 220 employers have registered and are looking forward to meeting undergraduate and graduate students!
Review the full list of employers attending.
The Career & Internship Fair is for all students regardless of class level. Students attend the Fair to…
· explore career paths;
· research internship options;
· apply for part, full-time, or internship positions;
· increase their network of professional contacts.
· Start preparing today! Visit this link for preparation tips.
· Review the list of registered employers.
· Need some one-on-one help preparing? The University Career Center is offering walk-in hours to review resumes.
Who can attend the Fair?
University of Maryland, College Park:
* Current students and spouses
* Faculty and staff
* Alumni and spouses
* Shady Grove campus students (from UMCP)
For additional information about this event: Contact Alicia Montague at firstname.lastname@example.org
View all Spring 2017 Fairs.