- Lead the design of software usability studies in accordance with the principal of human computer interaction, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Lead and conduct usability testing to collect the human performance data in both laboratory and field settings
- Lead and perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of human performance in terms of effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction.
- Generate technical reports, conference presentations, and peer-reviewed journal articles on human computer interaction research to disseminate the scientific information.
- Communicate with the product stakeholders to collaboratively improve product's usability.
If interested, please visit this link.