BSOS internship courses are offered in the summer and are open to all majors. You may qualify if:
- You have completed at least 30 credits at the end of the semester
- Your internship is onsite and not in a home office
- You will be spending at least 45 hours at your internship
- You will be conducting para- or pre-professional work
- You will be receiving regular and frequent supervision from an experienced professional
Paid internships and internships in other states may qualify.
Tuition and fees apply for all summer courses, so this doesn't make sense for most students. If you think it will work for you, review the schedule for summer tuition and fees.
Two courses, BSOS 288I (1-3 credits) and BSOS 386 (3-6 credits) offer elective credit.
BSOS 355 (3 credits only) fulls the GenEd Scholarship in Practice Outside Your Major requirement.
Applications are still being accepted for Summer II. Apply now by downloading a learning contract and submitting it along with your up-to-date unofficial transcript!