We are…social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a Communications- Account Management Intern who wants to join our Washington, DC office. In this role, the Communications intern will assist various account teams specializing in wellness, safety, and corporate social responsibility for the fall semester.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to drafting and copyediting briefings, bios, and analyses for clients
- Contribute to client and social media strategies
- Maintain, edit, and compile media lists
- Compile and organize press clips, research and write backgrounder-type documents
- Perform various other tasks to assist in superior client service
- Collaborate with digital strategists, project managers, designers, developers, account managers and clients to define experience strategy and create intuitive and delightful experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in related fields or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program
- Previous media experience/interest is preferred, however not necessary
- Strong writing and research skills are very important
- Availability to work part-time or full-time employment this fall (15-20 hours per week minimum) from September 5 to December 8, 2017.