Social Media Listening Analysis
- Work as part of a team to identify information gaps, rumors and misinformation and potential hot issues related to FEMA and ongoing disaster responses for the Office of External Affairs and relevant stakeholders through social listening.
- Train staff members in other offices and the field on established social listening methodologies and standards.
- Review historical data and research emerging trends to identify opportunities to improve strategic messaging.
- Work as a liaison to other divisions in External Affairs and FEMA’s program offices to identify opportunities for social listening to fill information gaps.
- Establish working relationships with internal partners to improve the flow of information regarding public concerns between program offices.
- Draft responses to social media inquiries as assigned within a social media management tool. Collaborate with internal partners to obtain the necessary information to ensure survivors and stakeholders are provided with accurate and timely responses.
- Collaborate with other Agency programs such as DisasterAssistance.gov, the National Processing Service Centers, Disaster Assistance Teams and other internal partners to report on common topics of concern, feedback across multiple platforms from disaster survivors, and identify opportunities to improve messaging and outreach to those affected by disasters.
Please email your resume and a brief statement of interest to Sara Smith, email@example.com no later than May 4, 2018.
Point of Contact:
· Sara Smith, 202-701-0603