• Conducts research in support of regulatory assessments and economic impact studies. This involves general research, such as basic internet searches, spreadsheet manipulation of industry population and cost data, literature searches, and the documentation of analytical findings.
• Conducts research in support of regulatory flexibility analyses under the authority and guidance of the Regulatory Flexibility Act as amended in 1996 by the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act (SBREFA) and EO 13272.
• Supports of Collection of Information (COI) and paperwork burden analysis.
• Analyzes, develops, compiles, and sorts data from industry, government agencies, and other sources for regulatory studies and analyses.
• Gathers data and information, and supports assessments of social, economic, and other impacts on proposed rules.
• Provides administrative support including data entry, proofreading, copying, collating, assembling, mailing, filing, and formatting publications and documents