Position descriptionFintrac, a woman owned and US-based consulting company, develops agricultural solutions to end hunger and poverty. For 25 years, we have worked with local and global partners to increase production, improve postharvest handling, add value, and develop markets and competitive value chains for the world’s most vulnerable farmers and communities.
Fintrac is seeking an Intern (paid internship) to join our DC team for up to 30 hours per week from May to August, to provide administrative, logistic, procurement, and financial management support to the Program Management department. The ideal candidate is a motivated undergraduate junior/senior or graduate student who is fluent in Spanish with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Fintrac is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualifications• Undergraduate junior or senior, or graduate student;
• Spanish fluency;
• Currently pursuing a degree in international relations, international development, or related field;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel;
• Positive attitude and superior interpersonal communication skills; and
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Apply on the Fintrac website.