Health Volunteers Overseas is dedicated to improving the availability and quality of health care in resource-scarce countries through the training and education of local health care providers by US-based health and medical volunteers. Each year, HVO sends over 450 short-term volunteers to 90+ project sites in 26 countries.
HVO has an immediate opening for a temporary part-time member services position (approximately September through November).
1. Ensuring proper coding, processing, and data entry of all incoming funds.
2. Reconciling and transmitting electronic deposits (checks and credit cards) on a weekly
3. Overseeing membership systems and data entry/retrieval processes, including membership
renewals and donor correspondence; assisting in maintaining overall integrity and quality of the Salesforce database.
4. Running reports from Salesforce as needed (monthly financial reports, year-end donor outreach, etc.)
5. Overseeing the Mightycause donor process, providing input and feedback for member/donor forms on HVO website.
Hours: 20 hours per week during normal business hours.
Requirements: Prior experience with member/donor systems and processes required. Nonprofit and/or
Salesforce experience a plus.
Compensation: commensurate with experience
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Nancy Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.