5 ways students can get started with study abroad ASAP!
With UMD's 400+ study abroad options, we know it can be overwhelming to know how to get started. Here are UMD Education Abroad's top 5 ways to take action immediately and plan your journey!
- Attend a Study Abroad 101 - An interactive intro to study abroad - options and planning - a great first step for students at the beginning of the process. Sessions every week during the semester - no appointment/pre-registration required.
- Complete a Study Abroad Interest Form - share some info with EA about your interest and questions and we'll get back to you with information to help you take the next step.
- Attend the Study Abroad Fair - EA's biggest event of the year showcasing our sponsored and affiliate programs around the world. 9/4/19 from 2-6 pm in Grand Ballroom STAMP.
- Meet with Katherine, EA's general advisor - Katherine works one-on-one with students at the beginning of the process to help shape goals and action plans for study abroad.
- Meet with Maria, EA's short term program advisor - Students who know a short term program is for them can meet with Maria to explore our robust portfolio of over 80 faculty-led programs in disciplines across all academic colleges.