This will be a temporary part-time position, 20-25 hours per week for about 6 months. If you are looking for real world experience with international surveys, please submit your resume and cover letter online.
- Statistical analysis of survey data
- Fact-checking and proof-reading
- Conducting background research and trend analysis
- Creating tables and charts in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A “numbers” person with strong quantitative and statistical skills.
- Experience with SPSS, Stata, R or other statistical software
- Detail-oriented and have an ability to maintain accuracy and impartiality in all work products
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to balance numerous tasks simultaneously and to meet tight deadlines
- Familiarity with public opinion surveys conducted in the U.S. and cross-nationally is a strong plus
- Please confirm that you would be available to work about 20-25 hours per week and let us know if you have days of the week, hours, or dates that you are looking to work. • A resume.
- Experience with data management and analysis in SPSS, Stata, R or other statistical software and at least one course in statistical methods.
- Familiarity with international survey research methods or issues at the intersection of science and society is desired
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts if applicable (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- A cover letter highlighting your skills and describing in detail your quantitative and statistical experience, including use of specific statistical software programs.