Join us for the 2019 Maryland Leadership Conference!
Saturday, November 9 to Sunday, November 10, 2019
YMCA Camp Letts, Edgewater, MD
Now in its 43rd year, the Maryland Leadership Conference (MLC) is the longest running student leadership conference in the country. During this two-day, off-campus retreat, students enhance their group leadership skills through interactive simulations, small group dialogues, and tangible application.
About the Maryland Leadership Conference:
- The Maryland Leadership Conference takes place on November 9th-10th at the YMCA Camp Letts Center in Edgewater, MD. Transportation is provided.
- All participants will be asked to attend 1 pre-conference meeting during the week of November 4th - 7th.
- The conference fee is $25 which includes transportation, housing accommodations, meals, and conference materials. Sponsorships from campus departments/offices are available to cover the fee!
As a part of the MLC Community, you:
- Get two days of intensive leadership development in a community-centered environment.
- Network with over 90 students who are emerging campus leaders.
- Receive mentoring and guidance from staff and peer leadership educators.
- Receive an official MLC 2019 shirt!
- Log in to Terplink and visit go.umd.edu/MLC2019 to sign up today!
- The deadline to register is Friday, November 1st, 2019.
- Spaces are limited!