APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED FOR OMSE'S PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, LEADERSHIP & DIVERSITY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The certificate program will provide participants with an opportunity to acquire professional development, leadership and diversity skills as well as engage with university departments. Participants will receive incentives and a certificate upon successful completion of the program requirements. The certificate program is open to all UMD undergraduate students.
Certificate Program Opportunities:
- Resume Builder
- Cultural and Social Justice Development Skills
- Leadership Development Skills
- Must be a UMD undergraduate student
- Attend all 4 UPP workshops in fall
- Attend all 4 UPP workshops in spring
For more information, contact Sheryll Famularcano at email@example.com.