NASA Pathways Intern - Student Trainee (Human Resources)
This position is in the Pathways Intern Program which provides students with the opportunity to explore NASA careers and gain meaningful work experience. The intern will work in the Engineering & Exploration Consulting Services Branch in the HR Office at Goddard Space Flight Center. The Branch provides strategies, solutions, and services that support the achievement of the mission by planning for and providing the right talent, in the right way, at the right time to ensure mission success.
- This position is part of the NASA Pathways Intern Employment Program (IEP) which is a formal training program.
- Participants completes assigned duties, tasks, readings, and developmental activities specified in the Program.
- Participants receive formal periodic assessments of progress. You may be required to perform rotational assignments in various organizations.
- Assignments are varied in nature in broad program areas such as employee engagement, employee development, and organizational development.
- The individual may also be assigned tasks supporting several branches in HR such as human resources business partner, training, workforce analytics, performance management, organization development, etc.