The National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Response to Terrorism (START), based here at the University of Maryland, is now accepting applications
You can find the most up-to-date information that UMD offers on COVID-19 and campus operations at this link: https://umd.edu/
Why choose an internship at START?
- Experience working with a large team of dynamic and experienced researchers.
- Exposure to cutting edge theories and methods.
- Deepen your understanding of current issues in terrorism and homeland security.
- Work on projects of immediate interest to the practitioner and policy community.
- Hone and develop a range of transferable skills attractive to future employers.
- Opportunity to work with and meet other students and researchers with similar interests.
- Enrichment activities offering wide opportunities for learning and personal growth, schedule includes simulations, career presentations and research talks.
- Mentorship from START staff and researchers in a successful professional environment.
- Internships can be undertaken for academic credit (depending on approval from your institution and department).
How to apply:
Please visit https://www.start.umd.
Spring 2021 application deadlines:
Priority application deadline:
Final application deadline: Su