Inovalon Corporate Security Internship
Summer 2021 ● Apply through Careers4Terps (ID: 211019)
Inovalon is seeking an undergraduate college junior, senior, or graduate-level student with a diverse academic background to join our Summer Internship Program this year. As a Corporate Security Intern, you will support our Corporate Security team, with the goal of enhancing your educational experience through practical, on-the-job learning, assignments, and projects. We value collaboration, foster innovation, and value the diverse intellectual capabilities that make up our strong, smart and passionate workforce.The Corporate Security Internship will be available in Bowie, MD.
- Support the corporate security team with day-to-day work that covers various activities across the department
- Work on an Open Source Intelligence Program or our Safety and Emergency Preparedness Program
- Lead or assist in the completion of projects, artifacts and/or process improvements, as assigned
- Participate in departmental and/or staff meetings
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement
- Adhere to confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.
Job Requirements/Internship Criteria:
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to interact in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Salesforce and web-browsers
- Possession of excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills including written communication and verbal communication skills
- Exposure or experience in marketing and customer success preferred.
- Must have junior, senior, or graduate student status in a degreed program at an accredited college/university
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in criminal justice, national security, emergency management or related field of study at an accredited college/university
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- A copy of your most recent unofficial transcript will be required for consideration.