As an intern, you'll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of skills development across operational, compliance and financial Internal Audits that may include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the completion of audit steps
- Conduct interviews of process owners to assess company internal controls
- Document the results of audit testing performed
- Work with other team members to plan, execute and report on audit results
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be enrolled full-time and completing degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2021.
- Be majoring in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, Information Technology, or other related fields
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2021
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 or higher
- Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.