Seeking promising seniors and recent graduates
The Graduate Trainee Program US and Canada is an unparalleled, career-launching opportunity for high quality graduates and postgrads seeking fundraising positions within higher education.
Selected trainees work full-time within assigned area(s) of an advancement office of an educational host institution, gaining experience and developing skills in prospect management, annual giving, stewardship, fundraising campaigns, major gifts, events and partnerships. The breadth of the experience provides residents with a fully rounded view of fundraising within education and the role it plays in supporting institutions.
- Employment as a trainee by a host university on a 50‐week contract. Trainees receive salary and benefits determined by their host institution placement in conjunction with the institution's entry-level pay and grading structure.
- Professional advancement training by CASE, including attendance at the Summer Institute for Educational Fundraising, CASE's signature conference on fundraising, New Professional Bootcamp, and attendance to a District Conference
- A cohort experience
- A mentor, along with networking opportunities via CASE e-Mentoring and access to CASE professional communities.
- Connection to a designated talent management/career coach.
- Yearlong membership to CASE
CASE believes that successful advancement offices will employ individuals who can tap the resources of diverse alumni, who expect approaches and programming to mirror their cultures, values and experiences.
CASE aspires to help institutions connect with their diverse constituencies and create pathways for current and future employees of diverse backgrounds. CASE is committed to assisting young professionals of diverse backgrounds in beginning a career in advancement.
Additional Information: Visit www.case.
Application deadline: Dec. 31, 2020