West End Strategy Team | Paid Virtual Internship
West End Strategy Team, a D.C. public relations firm, is currently accepting applications for the spring 2021 term.
Our team works with organizations seeking to enhance their influence on issues including social and economic justice, human rights, civil rights, faith-based advocacy, and sustainability. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering this internship fully remotely.
WEST interns have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working closely with progressive, nonprofit and international organizations in a professional setting.
- Writing and editing materials for distribution to the media
- Drafting opinion pieces
- Developing social media content
- Researching client organizations and their issue areas
- Researching target journalists and compiling media lists
- Conducting media outreach
- Aggregating news content, and various clerical duties
Interest in applying? Learn more here.