Scope of work
- Assist in all aspects of production for a wide variety of printed materials
- Monitor and manage incoming requests for graphics, videos, photography, create and maintain schedules, review job jackets for content
- Work with Graphics manager to create print bids, and create purchase orders for print jobs
- Review proofs for accuracy and traffic through internal and external review and proofing process
- Keep up with a rapidly changing work environment where priorities may shift from day-to-day
- Report on project status at a weekly production meeting and as needed
- Send printed materials to our internal print shop, review proofs, and bring finished print pieces back to our office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, interest in learning new things, dependability, and responsiveness
- Learn about how an award-winning fast passed Public Affairs and Marketing Department works. Better your skills with Adobe Creative Cloud, learn how to track and manage projects, work with a fun and innovative team. Have fun!
- Gain government experience and how to provide quality service to residents.
Whether the positions will be remote, onsite, or a hybrid
- Remote during COVID and a hybrid in the future
Stipend or travel allowance
- Salary is $20-$25 an hour
Desired application materials, deadline, contact person's name, and email address
- Ellen Walter, email@example.com
- Please send resume, cover letter, and any sample of your student work
- For best consideration, apply by December 31.
- January through May with the possibility to extend through the summer and next year