Start date: July 2021
Deadline: Open until filled.
Location: Montgomery County, Maryland.
Remote and in person meetings are required.
Hours and Salary: 32-40 hours, full-time until completion of 2022 campaign.
Competitive compensation. Salary range $3000-$4500/month.
A license to drive and a car are needed.
Must have prior experience with campaign planning and running a campaign.
● Devising and/or updating a campaign strategy
● Developing and managing the campaign budget, including making sure all campaign finance laws are followed
● Developing and implementing communications across various audiences
● Overseeing advertising for community and professional association publications relevant to the campaign
● Running and managing day-to-day operations of the campaign, candidate, and staff
● Liaising with various team members, including the office manager, marketing executives, political consultants, and external agencies
● Employ clear and effective communication skills
● Hiring, training, and managing a diverse staff in person and remotely, both empathetically and fairly
● Willing to assume responsibilities as needed to execute tasks if a volunteer or campaign staff member or backup person is unavailable.
● Other duties as necessary, including fundraising.
Skills and abilities include:
● Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
● Comprehensive understanding of campaign strategy including field and communications
● Spanish and/or other foreign language(s) is a plus
● Experience effectively and ethically generating publicity across different ethnic populations.
● Experience motivating people
● Excellent logistics and project management skills
● Ability to think innovatively and must possess comfort with change and a fast-paced environment
To submit resume or for additional information, contact the campaign team at email@example.com or (301) 337-8375.