The University of Maryland Applied Research Laboratory for Intelligence and Security (ARLIS) is seeking undergraduate research assistants for Fall 2021 to work on a project investigating creative problem-solving in healthy young adults. This position is paid (i.e., not for credit).
Undergraduate RAs will be responsible for participant recruitment and testing,
Undergraduate RAs will also be expected to attend lab meetings and complete
· Majoring in psychology or a related discipline.
· Strong academic background (e.g., GPA 3.5)
· Available to work at least 10 hours/week.
· Long-term commitment: Must be able to work at least two semesters
· Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, and organizational skills
· Interest in creativity, intelligence, and/or (working/short-term) memory.
How to Apply:
Please send the following to Dmartin5@umd.edu:
· Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
· Letter of interest describing the applicant’s related experiences/qualifications,
· Unofficial transcripts