Careers in International Relations Panel
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
5:00 - 6:00 pm
Virtual Event, RSVP to attend via Careers4Terps to obtain the Zoom login
International Relations is a broad field that entails jobs focused on how nations and cultures interact and the effect that interaction has on economics, political science, health, education, and society as a whole. Our panelist will share their career paths, past educational experiences that helped them succeed, and provide tips for entering the field.
This event is open to all majors, but the discussion will be especially helpful for students in the social sciences. Students will have the option to submit questions through the chat feature during the session. Students usually ask questions about their background, classes that were helpful, application tips, etc.
The professionals/organizations below will be attending.
- U.S. Department of Labor, Division Chief for Research and Policy
- U.S. Department of State, Anticorruption Advisor
- International Rescue Committee, Asylee Caseworker
- U.S. Department of State, Foreign Service Officer
- U.S. Department of Treasury, Economic Research Analyst
- Social Science Researcher and Professional Coach
For additional information about this event: Contact the Feller Center’s Career Planning team at firstname.lastname@example.org.