The primary purpose of this position is to plan, oversee, manage, or conduct comprehensive manpower and organizational analysis of a wide diversity of organizations, functions, and work processes and provide innovative, expert management consultant capabilities to continually improve mission effectiveness, resource efficiency, and resource savings.
May be used to fill target grades (GS-05 to GS-15).There may be promotion potential up to the GS-15 or equivalent. May be filled at any grade level.
Department: Department of the Air Force
Agency: Department of the Air Force - Agency Wide
Number of Job Opportunities & Location(s): Many vacancies - Multiple Locations
Salary: $30,113.00 to $142,180.00 / PA
Open Period: Friday, October 1, 2021
Position Information: Multiple Appointment Types - Full-time
Who May Apply: Recent graduates/Seniors
- Serve as an analyst and advisor to management on the evaluation of the effectiveness of government programs and operations or the productivity and efficiency of the management of Federal agencies or both
- Provide line managers with objectively based information for making decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of agency operations and management
- Analyze and evaluate (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of line program operations in meeting established goals and objectives
- Develop life cycle cost analysis of projects or performing cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected programs
- Research and investigate new or improved business and management practices for application to agency programs or operations
- Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level
December 2021/May 2022 BS/BA graduates qualify at a GS5