Make a lasting impact on the world around you and unlock opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Join the Forest Service, an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and be a part of an organization that is committed to caring for the land and serving people.
Attend any of the Forest Service webinars below to help you through the application process and get answers to your questions:
- “Tips for Job Seekers” – Tuesday, Nov. 16, 3-4 p.m. MST – Microsoft Teams
- “Navigating USAJOBS” – Thursday, Nov. 18, 3-4 p.m. MST – Microsoft Teams
- “Federal Resume Workshop” – Tuesday, Nov. 30, 3-4 p.m. MST – Microsoft Teams
- “Hiring Eligibilities & Qualifications” – Thursday, Dec. 2, 3-4 p.m. MST – Microsoft Teams
The following jobs will be open on www.usajobs.gov Nov. 23 - Dec. 7:
- Pathways Intern Not-to-Exceed (NTE)
- High school and new college students | GS-01/02
- Current college undergraduates or GS-05 for graduate students | GS-03/04
- Foundational Interns | GS-0099-01/02
- Natural Resources Interns | GS-0199/0499-03/04/05
- Business/Technology Interns | GS-0399/0599/1199-03/04/05
- Engineering/Physical Sciences Interns | GS-0899/1399-03/04/05
Review the job announcement carefully for the required information to include in your application. Employment start dates vary.
Visit the Forest Service Jobs webpage to learn more about career opportunities, benefits, hiring events, and resources to help with the application process.