This is a paid internship for 5 days/week starting June 1, 2018 through September 1, 2018 with opportunity for extension if applicable.
- Provide support for the Development Coordinator and Development Manager in grassroots fundraising efforts such as endurance fundraising and annual campaigns
- Communicate with mid-level campaigners and address questions and concerns regarding PoP and their campaign
- Represent PoP at campaigners’ events and programs in the New York area
- Provide support for the entire Development Team in day-to-day tasks
- College student or recent grad
- Interest in fundraising and community outreach
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter who can determine and honor deadlines
- Interest in international development and education
- Strong commitment to the PoP mission
Apply on the PoP website.