The Student Research Intern will support the education division research team to conduct proposal writing and project work through literature searches, evaluation design, measurement selection and development, quantitative and qualitative analyses, and document preparation.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position.
- Assist with finding, writing, and editing proposals.
- Prepare presentation-quality charts and tables to include in project reports.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data cleaning and data analysis.
- Review professional publications from various sources to extract and summarize information relevant to assigned project and proposal work.
- Grant- or contract-funded research/program evaluation experience required
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience with research/evaluation proposal preparation preferred
- Education content knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of quantitative data analysis using SAS, STATA, and/or database applications preferred
- Knowledge of qualitative data analysis with NVivo preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to learn quickly, take direction, and work independently
- Use creative, collaborative, and consultative approaches to resolve issues