MEI offers a diverse range of internships across its research programs and all of its departments. Browse the positions below to find the best fit for you.
- Programs and Events
- Development and Fundraising
- Center for Education
- Arts and Culture
- Research Assistantships
- PublicationsApplication instructionsApplications are accepted on a rolling basis until March 1 for summer (June – August) internships.To apply for an internship, please send the items below in PDF format to Shabnam Jafari at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Cover letter
3. One professional and two academic references (contact information only; no letters, please)
4. Five-page (maximum), double-spaced writing sample on a topic relevant to current events in the Middle East
5. College transcript (unofficial preferred).
Format the email's subject according to the following model: “Last Name - Fall Internship Application”.
Please note that due to the large volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested applicants from all academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply; however, preference will be given to those applicants with superior writing, organizational, word-processing, and Middle Eastern language skill.