• Support research and development requirements of clients to include support for the development of client deliverables.
• Assist with the development of information papers, briefing materials and presentations.
• Provide performance summaries and assessments for weekly and monthly updates on project status and deliverables.
• Ensure logistical requirements for meetings and other events are met and assisting in research, analysis and development of recommendations.
• Ensure Quality Control on deliverables per Performance Work Statement and Quality Assurance plan.
• All other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• 0-2 years experience
• U.S. Citizenship
To apply, send your resume to Alexa Maureen Squirini, firstname.lastname@example.org