Internships are part-time (10-15 hours a week).
We are recruiting undergraduate UMD students for the following two (2) internships:
- Communications and Writing Intern – see Internship Description
- Marketing and Events Intern – see Internship Description
The UCC Marketing & Communications Virtual Internship Program will expose interns to a variety of experiences. Potential assignments will include:
- Manage and develop content for the UCC website – www.careers.umd.edu.
- Revamp and contribute to the UCC blog https://careers.umd.edu
- Research and identify students, alumni, staff, and faculty for potential feature stories.
- Help create and manage an editorial and social media calendar.
- Create graphics and write social media posts for campaigns.
- Distribute UCC marketing materials for events and programs to student groups
- Support and implement UCC events.
- Create digital assets (photographs, illustrations, and other materials) for news stories.
- See individual Internship Descriptions.
- Submit cover letter, resume, supporting documents (if applicable), and list of two to three references in one PDF document to Career Events Coordinator, Kenyatta Malloy Kmalloy1@umd.edu with the subject, “UCC Mar/Com Intern.”
For Best Consideration Date: Monday, August 31, 2020