The fellowship is a minimum ten hour per week time requirement. It is unpaid but will provide a great start for any student looking to get into politics and gain campaign experience.
The organizing work being done in SC-01 is crucial in holding onto Joe Cunningham’s seat and in winning other targeted races in communities across the Lowcountry. Campaign Fellows will work alongside organizers and will learn key organizing skills to help in recruiting, training, and maintaining a volunteer base that will educate and turn out voters on Election Day. Ideal candidates are highly organized, detail oriented, and a self-starter with proven ability to achieve goals and perform under pressure. Roles and Responsibilities:
Your role as a Fellow includes, but is not limited to:
● Increasing voter contact through phone banks and relational organizing
● Planning, organizing, and executing events, strategy sessions, and meetings with various members of the community
● Empowering new voters through voter registration
● Leading and training volunteers of phone banking events, relational organizing events, and various voter contact projects
● Recruiting volunteers to join our team
● Assist staff in organization daily tasks to ensure campaign and project successes!