The All day flu event is Monday, September 21 10am - 4pm
Tuesday, 9/22/2020 1pm - 4pm
Thursday, 9/24/2020 from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Friday, 9/25/2020 from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Flu-PaloozaThe flu is still a thing! According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it’s likely that flu viruses and the virus that causes COVID-19 will both spread this fall and winter. This season a flu vaccine is more important than ever! A flu vaccine this season can also help reduce the burden on our healthcare systems responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and save medical resources for the care of COVID-19 patients.
The University Health Center is hosting Flu-Palooza Week Monday, September 21 through Friday, September 25.
Sign up to receive your flu shot at our Flu-Palooza Kick-Off event on September 21st in the Cole Student Activities Building.
- Visit https://return.umd.edu/covid/
testing?eventType=FLU_SHOTS… to reserve your time slot.
- Registration closes Thursday, 9/17
- Walk-Ups may be available. Be sure to bring your insurance information with you. If walk-ups are no longer available, you can participate in a Flu Vaccine Clinic.
Flu Vaccine Clinics will be held by APPOINTMENT ONLY through the week on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 22 from 1pm to 4pm
- Thursday, September 23 from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
- Friday, September 23 from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Already received your flu shot?
We are also participating in the Alana Yaksich 2020-2021 College/University National Flu Vaccination Challenge now through December 12, 2020! The purpose of the challenge is to raise awareness and increase vaccination rates among college students. Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni and Friends can participate this challenge! - so, when or if you have already received your flu shot take a moment to help get UMD to #1! Complete the survey here!
For more information: https://health.