Position Dates: December 2020-April 2021
Hours: 2-3 days a week, 17-22 hours per week. Flexible.
Prerequisites: Student currently enrolled in a baccalaureate or graduate level program in public policy, political science, international relations or other related field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the government affairs team in order to provide timely and accurate reports, position papers, testimony, legislative-related documents and correspondence to legislators, members and other constituency groups;
- Supporting the Legislative, and other policy committees of the Maryland Chamber with regard to preparing, updating, and maintaining committee lists, agendas, meeting notices, RSVPs, materials and correspondence.
- Aid in database management
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Internship
- Monday to Friday
Applicants for this role should expect to report to work both in-person and remotely.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19