Paid Job & Internship with ESF Camps in MD, PA, NJ, NY, and CTESF (Education, Sports and Fun) has been a pioneering force in summer day camps since 1982. ESF’s people and programs have had a profound impact on children by building life skills through a dynamic staff, high-quality programs, premier locations, time-honored traditions and commitment to safety and FUN! ESF seeks energetic, creative and outgoing individuals who want to teach, mentor and coach children (ages 3-15) this summer:
There are paid summer positions and internships/field experiences available at camp locations in MD, CT, NJ, NY and PA:
- The Academy of the Holy Cross, (Kensington, MD)
- Gilman School, (Baltimore, MD)
- ESF also has camp locations in CT, NJ, NY and PA.
- Our jobs are now posted at University of Maryland in Careers4Terps (search in the search bar at the top of your screen for ESF Summer Camps).
- Please see www.esfjobs.com for more details and to apply online.
Benefits our team members enjoy: Making a difference in the life of a child; working with a dynamic, talented team; gaining “resume-building” field experience; leading/assisting with educational programming in arts, STEM & sports; training in behavior management, safety, leadership; and teaching children, plus much more!
Meet more employers interested in connecting with BSOS majors: BSOS Career Events