Spring Career & Internship Fair
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 | 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM | Engineering/STEM | Register
Thursday, February 18, 2021 | 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM | All Industries | Register
The 2021 Virtual Spring Career & Internship Fair, hosted by the University Career Center, offers the opportunity to interact with many employers recruiting for full-time and internship positions in various industries. Instructions for attending the virtual fair.
Prepare to Attend the Fair: Tips, workshops, and resume review options.
Employers attending 2/18 interested in speaking to BSOS Majors:
- Anne Arundel County Police Dept.
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- City Year
- Enterprise Resource Performance, Inc. (ERPi)
- Fairfax County Police Department
- Insight Global
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- KIPP DC - Capital Teaching Residency
- Montgomery County Police
- Peace Corps
- Sherwin-Williams- Management & Sales Training Program
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Verbal Beginnings
Questions? Contact the Feller Center Career Planning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.