The University of Maryland Athletic Ticket Office is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Ticket Office Intern who will be able to provide premiere customer service to our donors, season ticket holders and fans. In addition, the Ticket Office intern will need to communicate effectively with internal department in order to establish a well-rounded experience for our fans and meet Athletic Department revenue and attendance goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- At least one year of experience in customer service
- Paciolan experience is helpful but not required
- Responsible for providing premier customer service to fans, donors and season ticket holders.
- Assist with window and phone sales for all ticketed events using Paciolan software.
- Communicate ticket, parking and donor information to all fans for athletic events effectively and accurately.
- Daily distribution of electronic and physical tickets Supervise ticket operations for two of the following sports for the fall/winter/spring: women's soccer, volleyball, wrestling, women's lacrosse or baseball.
- Assist with ticket operations for all football and men's basketball games; including but not limited to; oversight of customer service, access management and complimentary ticket distribution.
- Assist marketing with ticket sales strategies and timelines to accomplish revenue and attendance goals
- Assist with outbound sales efforts. Develop skills in sales, service, operations and NCAA Compliance.
- Assist with all Big Ten Tournament and NCAA Tournament ticket operations that are held on campus.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour.
Position is for a one year appointment
For Best Consideration, please apply by May 28, 2021
Please send resume, cover letter, and the names of three references:
University of Maryland
2740 XFINITY Center
College Park, MD 20742
FAX: (301) 314-4920
Apply on the Maryland Athletics website.