*Will start remotely, but will then be in-person in Hackensack, NJ
Read more and apply through Careers4Terps (ID: 225221)
Revolve Wealth Partners is seeking a Relationship Coordinator to enhance the firms’ client experience by providing exceptional client service and fulfilling administrative and operational support. The Relationship Coordinator is responsible for understanding firm policies and procedures with a focus on technology and digital capabilities that will allow him/her to interact efficiently with prospects, clients and fellow colleagues. This person must be a team player and a problem solver who can thrive working in an organization that is very fast paced, growing, and constantly evolving. May 2021 graduating students and alumni are encouraged to apply.
Location: Hackensack, NJ (with flexibility to be in NYC for meetings/events when necessary)
Currently 100% remote during Covid-19, but will be in-person soon.
Job Type: Full-time
- Perform administrative duties, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, electronic file organization and maintenance, calendar management, sending cards/gifts, etc.
- Schedule and prepare client review meetings with the Financial Advisor, including all presentation materials and follow up items.
- Manage and facilitate daily reporting both internally for assigned Financial Advisor as well as prepare and distribute externally to clients
- Onboard new client accounts, including the collection of required documentation and client information
- Manage and process annual IRA contributions/conversions, annual RMDs, quarterly tax payments, monthly reoccurring transfers in/out, ad-hoc reports and requests, etc.
- Support the firm’s initiatives, assist with any company-wide projects and activities, and attend functions as needed
- Roles and responsibilities are subject to change and can constantly evolve depending on the firm’s needs
- Experience working with a financial custodian with knowledge of procedures, paperwork requirements and technology (internal systems and client website) is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
- Exceptional client service skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Critical thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills required
- Experience working in a team with the ability to collaborate with others