- Assists in developing drafts of program policy for the needs and preferences of HHS health and human services programs.
- Analyzes operational policy and program operations to inform resource requirements.
- Assists with reviewing and/or analyzing legislation, appropriation language, and Treasury and Congressional guidelines to prepare and execute Federal budgets.
- Assists with interpreting data tabulations and graphs.
- Assists with identifying critical factors such as data limitations, biases, sampling errors, and inconsistencies.
- Assists with developing clearly written and concise issue papers and talking points for senior analysts when needed, including recommendations on legislative, regulatory, programmatic, and budget proposals.
- Serves as liaison to obtain expert input, and promote understanding of HHS program issues.
- U.S. Citizenship
- A background security investigation will be required for all appointees. Appointment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background security investigation and favorable adjudication.
- Proof of student status must be submitted with the application.
- All applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Students must provide official transcripts if selected.
- $30,414 - $48,978 per year
- This job will close when they have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date of December 3rd, 2021.
If you're interested in learning more and applying, please visit the job listing on USAJobs.