The Partnership for Public Service recently launched the Future Leaders in Public Service internship program. The program is designed to provide undergraduate and graduate students with the opportunity to explore a career in public service while gaining valuable work experience.
- The placement sites are at the Department of Commerce and Department of Transportation
- Professional development workshops will supplement the internship experience
- Students from any academic background or major are welcome to apply
The application deadline for students to participate this summer is January 31, 2022 at 11:59pm.
Students can apply to the program here: Future Leaders in Public Service Application
Virtual Information Sessions
There are two upcoming information sessions for students to learn more about the program, meet representatives from Transportation and Commerce, and ask any questions about their application. Students can sign up for the sessions here: Information Session Sign Up
Information Session Details:
- January 18, 2022 from 4:00pm-5:00pm ET
- January 24, 2022 from 4:00pm-5:00pm ET