Friday, February 15th • 3 - 4:30 p.m. ET | Virtual
The Antitrust Division Diversity Committee invites recent graduates and the Class of 2022 to a panel discussion about criminal, civil, and policy focused job opportunities in law and public service. Come with questions about the Antitrust Division, public service careers, career development, transitioning from college to work, and simply being successful in a dynamic workplace where employee diversity is celebrated and supported.
To learn about the mission and work of the Antitrust Division, please visit their website.
The panelists include:
- Stephanie Raney - Trial Attorney New York Field Office
- Anna Bieganowska - Paralegal Specialist Procurement Collusion Strike Force Washington Criminal 1 Section
- Maria (Maribel) Fernandez - Paralegal Specialist Chicago Field Office
- Jorge Penado - Paralegal Specialist Technology and Digital Platforms Section Washington, DC Office (HQ)
- Shriya Verma - Paralegal Specialist San Francisco Field Office
For any questions or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact us at ATR.Diversity-Outreach@USDOJ.GOV. Please submit requests no later than three business days before the event.