BSOS offers several scholarships to current BSOS students and each scholarship has individual eligibility criteria. Scholarship awards are granted one time for the Fall semester.
Current scholarships include:
- Have completed at least one semester (Fall 2021 or earlier) at the University of Maryland.
- Plan to attend the University of Maryland during the Fall 2022 semester - Students graduating Spring 2022 are not eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled in a BSOS major, an ENSP or NEUR track housed within BSOS.
- Meet and maintain the original scholarship qualifications; if not met at the time of Fall 2022 funds disbursement, the scholarship will not be awarded.
Submit all application materials by Friday, March 25th. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
This scholarship is to support a BSOS undergraduate student, who has been impacted by personal or medical challenges.
- Exhibit exemplary academic standing, as evidenced by a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Exhibit financial need, as evidenced by submission of Financial Aid Offer Statement and Personal Statement of Financial Need.
Submit all application materials by Friday, April 1st.
For more information on all BSOS Scholarships, visit the Feller Center website.